Copyright - Mid Norfolk Smokehouse 2016
Website by Jemmett Fox Media
Monday - Thursday - 9 - 5.30pm
Friday - 9 - 6pm
Saturday - 9 - 4:30pm
Sunday - Closed
Monday - Friday - 9 - 6pm
Saturday - 9 - 4pm
Sunday - Closed
The Mid-Norfolk Smokehouse is a local smokehouse based in the heart of Norfolk. We smoke only the finest quality of fish which has be locally caught or sourced from the highest quality suppliers from around the coast.
Mid-Norfolk Smokehouse supplies many farm shops and independent retail outlets, and we also have a shop at Cranworth for retail sales at value for money prices. You’ll also find us at one of the many local and farmers markets around Norfolk, so come and say hello.
We offer an export service for our smoked fish, which allows us to send our produce all around the world. For further details, head over to our export page.
Shop payment method = cash or cheque
Trade payment methods = cash, cheque, bacs
"Enjoyed these for breakfast, bought from Roys, Sudbury.
Ate them with a naan bread, spread with strawberry jam!!! (No, I am not pregnant).
Heated in the microwave, 750w for 3 minutes, by 2 minutes, things got a bit lively!
Will try heating under the grill next time.
Great product, great value, will become a regular item in my house.
Kind regards James"
A Review of our boned kippers
- whole cooked frozen lobsters - 6.50 each
- raw prime lobster tails - 4.00 each
- 100g sliced smoked salmon - 1.99
- 500g sliced smoked salmon- 7.50
- smoked duck breasts - 3.50 each
- scallops meat frozen - 15.00 kilo
- 1 kilo packs of cooked and peeled king prawns - 13.00
- bass stuffed with butter and fennel - 3.00 each
- prime bronze norfolk turkeys from park farm southburgh, oven ready
- proper chickens from primrose farm southburgh, oven ready
- prime norfolk beef from park farm southburgh- to order only
23rd 8.30 -6pm
29th 9- -5pm
30th 9 -4.30
31st 9- 4.30pm
2nd open as normal